General Conditions for treatments, therapy, workshop, training and use of the country house in Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing and payment conditions.
When booking a workshop, session, treatment, trajectory, intake interview, home or company visit, reservation of the location Frasnes-lez-Anvaing clearly indicates to the client that she agrees with the general and specific conditions.
1a1. all workshops, treatments and training are only intended to promote the personal growth and well-being of the clientele.
These are in no way intended to replace conventional therapy of any kind.
1 to 2. Specific for fascia therapy: this is a specialty from physiotherapy and falls under the professional liability of physiotherapists.
Axxon is the professional association.
1a3. The skin treatments fall under the professional liability of beauticians, Besko is the professional association
1b. Each project is preceded by a questionnaire.
Your email address will only be used once for this shipment, unless you indicate otherwise.
1c. Furthermore, your answers will be treated confidentially and securely
1d. The client is fully liable and responsible for her actions during the workshops, treatments and training.
2. If the client decides to stop a trajectory after the start date, the full rate will always remain due. Refunds will not be made.
3a. Any amount owed to Boost4beauty for sessions or other consulting can be exchanged for the purchase of healthy cosmetics, aromatherapy and vitamins, provided that you first request this by email (after all, most products are made to order, as they contain no preservatives, among other things.
3b.Group sessions, product sales, individual sessions and treatments outside the physiotherapist's practice are subject to 21% VAT.
3c. Fasciatherapy is covered by the rates of physiotherapists and is reimbursed subject to a prescription from a doctor. This therapy is available during specific kiné hours.
3d. The client is aware that training, treatments, workshops, sessions may be moved to another date due to various circumstances.
3rd.Appointments, online or live that are canceled <24h are automatically converted to the purchase of products.
3f. The client is aware that training courses, treatments, workshops, sessions may be moved to another date due to various circumstances.
At the disposal of the Frasnes-lez-Anvaing country house, stay + breakfast 6% VAT. Drinks 21% VAT. Delivery of products without preparation, chocolate, chips, waffles,....21%. Breakfast not lodging %VAT. Provision of food and drinks on site %VAT
4a. Our liability is limited to the amount insured under the "professional liability" insurance during sessions in Sint-Martens-Latem and Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing.
4b. Our liability for home or company visits is insured.
4c. Sessions offered by other parties in Sint-Martens-Latem, Frasnes-lez-Anvaing or at the company are not the responsibility of Boost4beauty.
5. The Client is responsible and liable for his own damage caused to the locations made available in Sint-Martens-Latem or Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing.
6.Health problems of any kind should always be mentioned before any guidance, session or workshop.
In the case of health problems, the client declares that she has permission from her doctor or therapist to participate in the activities.
7. Participation in the training courses, workshops, therapy, other sessions is always under your own responsibility and liability.
8. All invoices are payable in cash before the start of an activity, unless otherwise agreed by written permission.
9. The dispute of an invoice must be made known to Boost4beauty by registered letter within 8 calendar days of receipt, failing which the invoice will be considered accepted. Protests do not suspend the payment term.
10. All invoices are payable in cash and without discount or compensation on the due date at Boost4beauty's registered office. In the event of full or partial non-payment on the due date, the invoice amount will automatically and without notice of default be increased by a fixed compensation of 12% with a minimum of 125.00 euros and a maximum of 2000 euros, even if an installment term is granted and without infringing the possibilities provided for in article 1244 of the Dutch Civil Code. This compensation corresponds to the nuisance that Boost4beauty experiences, and to the administration costs incurred in this regard, with the exclusion of legal costs and the costs and fees of the counselor appointed by Boost4beauty.
the partial application of the option to increase the invoice amount does not imply renunciation of the option to request full application at a later stage. Failure to meet the payment obligation will make all outstanding balances immediately due and payable and will invalidate any permitted installment term or discount for both the past and the future.
11. In any case and without prejudice to the above, non-compliance with the payment obligation gives Boost4beauty the right either to suspend the service or to terminate the agreement unilaterally, without prejudice to our right to claim compensation.
12. In the event of a dispute, only the courts are competent for Boost4beauty's registered office. Only Belgian law applies.
13. Boost4beauty works independently of any religious movement during its sessions. Independence guarantees intellectual and spiritual freedom.
14. Réglement d'orde intérieur Sint-Martens-Latem, Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing
15. Specific sessions can be paid with career vouchers, for which you enter into a specific contract.
- the sessions will take place in Dutch
- You are a professionally active person, you live and work in Flanders
- You are a natural person, self-employed
-You have at least 84 months of work experience
- you are entitled to 7h/person, of which 1x 4h and 1x3h or of which maximum 1.5h group session/per 6 years. Your contribution is 10€/pp/h, the government pays for it 125€
- the reason for contacting Career Checks can only be:
- Learn to Apply
- Growth & Challenge
-Set up resume
-Workable Work (For companies)
Preventive healthcare, Burn Out and Life Coaching are not eligible for Career Vouchers.
Subsidy costs are paid with the bowl wallet. It concerns the training pillar and our accreditation number is (via Phoenix Coaching & Developments). Non-subsidisable costs must be paid directly to Boost4beauty.
Approval must be given no later than 2 weeks after the start of recording the career checks, otherwise the intervention is excluded. More information about the SME portfolio can be found at www.kmo- portfolio.be
The formal application for aid must also be made via this website.
16. Some very specific therapies can be prescribed with a prescription. from your health insurance fund will be reimbursed if you have a prescription from your doctor.
17. Conditions for renting out Frasnes-lez-Anaving with the presence of a host
18. Professional and civil liability for residence in Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing.
19.Only music is played that is not subject to SABAM/French speaking...
20.There is a license for the consumption of alcohol.
21. Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing is controlled by l'afsca.
22. Additional insurance for electronics damage, tenant liability, accident insurance.
23. It is prohibited by law to smoke in the Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing manor.
24.The price of accommodation, meals, drinks are posted inside the farmhouse in Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing
25.There is tourist information available on site
26. The manager has no criminal record.
27. Fire safety certificate is present.
28. Frasnes-lez-Anaving can accommodate up to 12 people.
29. The country house in Frasnes-Lez-Anaving is included in the list of Tourist stays in Wallonia.
30. Cancellation of a workshop participant or stay with participation in a workshop at Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing or SML,
6 months prior workshop and stay in Anvaing, you are entitled to a full refund.
4 months prior to the workshop and stay in Anvaing, 50% will be refunded
1.5 months prior to the workshop and stay in Anvaing, will not be refunded.
You are officially registered as soon as the payment has been received by Boost4beauty.
31. Mrs. Liesbeth Brosens is responsible for the coordination of the training, not for the content of the workshops that are not given by her.
Liesbeth Brosens can be reached on telephone number +32476551006 or via email@example.com
32.Frasnes-Lez-Anvaing House Rules
33. General Privacy Statement