Many people can decorate a house; but few are able to make it a home.
The vital space you experience in your house reflects your inner space, and vice-versa. When we ensure sufficient external space available, our inner breathing space broadens as well.
Working with the rooms in which you live, you work, you eat and sleep, perfectly aligns with working with the emotional and mental themes. Nevertheless, there is another perspective at the same time.
First of all, we will examine thoroughly the floor plan of your house. If needed, we start with a house visit. The objective is always to get you moving.
Sometimes, a written advice about one and only room is sufficient to initiate this transformation.
Several elements are analyzed, taking into account as a start the optimization of your wellbeing in your house:
· is your house located on the right, fertile soil for you?
· does your house have a good orientation?
· what is the shape of your house?
· does the dynamics in the house provide you with energy? Does your bedroom give you sufficient serenity? Is your home office conductive to concentration?
· does everyone have his private area in the house?
· which colors inspire, empower and relax you?
· how are the accesses (doors and windows) positioned?
· how is the furniture arranged in a room?
Sometimes a transformation has to go that far that a relocation might be considered. Even then, I can ensure a professional coaching both to prepare the house for sale and to start negotiations with a real estate broker. This process aligns with the added value you create for yourself.
And finally this transformation leads to finding the right new dwelling for you.
I can also show you the ropes with this step.
This represents the third and final part of the transformation, in which you create your ‘home’. This home has an identity, offering the opportunity to further develop a quality life, where your inner and outer converge.